Jabra Evolve2 40 USB-C Binaural Wired Headset 24089-989-899
The Jabra Evolve2 40 24089-989-899 Wired Headset is UC-certified to provide seamless integrated with all leading Unified Communications platforms, such as Cisco, Mitel, Avaya, and more.
The Jabra Evolve2 40 24089-989-899 Wired Headset has large soft ear leather cushions that provide great passive noise isolation so you can focus on your task. It meets the strict Microsoft Open Office standard for noise reduction and it features a 40 mm speaker to provide rich natural audio on calls and for media. The microphone is equipped with a digital chipset with digital signal processing so your voice is crystal clear for your customer. Jabra crafted the Evolve2 40 headset to block out noise with isolating oval memory foam ear cushions and an angled earcup design to maximise passive noise isolation. To keep people at bay, the integrated red busy light can be seen from any direction and is automatically activated when on a call or in a meeting. It can also be manually activated when needed via earcup controls.
You may also check all the Wired Headset, in various brands we have at The Telecom Shop.
Connects to: PCs, Desk phones, Mobile devices, and Softphones
How Does it Connect: USB-C
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 24-month Manufacturer's warranty.
• 3-microphone call technology
• Developed for all-day comfort
• With a Busylight integrated into the headset to show when the user is telephoning.
• 40 mm speakers for rich sound
• Optimised for Microsoft Teams
• Product Name: Evolve2 40 Headset
• Product Type: Wired Headset
• Host Interface: USB Type C
• Form Factor: Supra-aural
• Earpiece Design: Over-the-head
• Earpiece Type: Binaural
• Sound Mode: Stereo
• Connectivity Technology: Wired
• Jabra Evolve2 40 USB-C Wired Binaural Headset 24089-989-899
• Protective Bag
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.