Poly/Polycom VVX 401 12-Line Business Media VoIP Phone 2200-48400-025
The Poly/Polycom VVX 401 2200-48400-025 is an expandable colour business media phone that can provide you with crystal clear communications, enhanced collaboration, and productivity because it's easy to use.
The Poly/Polycom VVX 401 2200-48400-025 is an expandable colour business media phone that can provide you with crystal clear communications, enhanced collaboration, and productivity because it's easy to use. The Polycom VVX 401 also provides a cost-effective solution to front-line staff handling a moderate volume of calls through advanced unified communications telephony features. Aside from that it delivers breakthrough HD voice quality for lifelike conversations and making calls more efficient.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• 3.5" TFT (320 x 240)
• 12 lines or speed dial keys
• HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
• 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX410 )
• Asian character support
• Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
• 4-way navigation cluster with center “select” key
• Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules)
• Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order "Skype for Business Edition" codes ending in "-019")
• Product Type: VoIP phone
• Main Features: Multiple VoIP protocol support, integrated Ethernet switch
• VoIP Protocols: SIP, RTCP, RTP, SRTP, SDP
• Voice Codecs: G.722, G.729ab, G.711u, G.711a, iLBC, G.722.1, G.722.1c
• Software Certification: Zoom Certified
• Lines Supported: 12 lines
• Speakerphone: Yes
• Call Services: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Call Hold
• Display: LCD display - colour - Yes
• Network Ports Qty: 2 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
• Compatible Software: Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Microsoft Lync Server 2013
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
This is an IP Telephone. It requires an IP account from your provider. Your IP provider will be able to provide credentials to load into your phone. If your provider requires certain firmware to use this phone on their network please contact us before purchasing.
This phone can be Powered over Ethernet (PoE), thus POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED unless stated.
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9884 1250.
|Polycom VVX 401 and 411 Business Media Phones Datasheet||68 KB||Download|