Yealink SIP-T43U 12-Line Gigabit IP Phone
The Yealink SIP-T43U is a 12-Line Gigabit IP Phone that offers design with 3.7" display with 8 line keys and 4 soft keys for a familiar user interface. It features an Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus which provides user superb audio quality and crystal-clear voice.
The Yealink SIP-T43U is a 12-Line Gigabit IP Phone that offers a design with a 3.7" display with 8 line keys and 4 soft keys for a familiar user interface. It features an Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus which provides the user with superb audio quality and crystal-clear voice. Also, SIP-T43U has USB ports making Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB headset and USB recording come true.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• 3.7" 360x160-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
• Dual USB ports
• Dual firmware images
• Opus codec support
• T43U/T46U/T48U Auto-P template unified
• T43U/T46U/T48U firmware unified
• Up to 12 SIP accounts
• PoE support
• USB headset and EHS support
• Wi-Fi via WF40/WF50
• Bluetooth via BT40/BT41
• Supports colour-screen expansion modules
• Stand with 2 adjustable angles
• Wall mountable (optional)
• Power Adapter (optional)
• Communications Protocol: SIP
• Lines: 12
• Ethernet Ports: 2x Gigabit
• PoE: 802.3af Class 2
• Additional Interfaces: 2x USB-A 2.0 / RJ9 for Headset
• Bluetooth: with Yealink BT40/BT41 Dongle (not included)
• Wi-Fi: with Yealink WF40/WF50 Dongle (not included)
• Display: 3.7" 360x160 backlit LCD
• Speakerphone: full-duplex
• Conferencing: 3-way
• Audio Codecs: Wideband: AMR-WB, Opus, G.722 / Narrowband: AMR-NB, Opus, G.711u/a, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
• Telephone base
• Curly Cord
• Patch Lead
• Telephone Stand
• User Guide
Do you have a question about this product? Please call +64 9 884 1250.